Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.29Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by misselisabeth86
- Est. delivery by 20 Dec
- AU $8.02+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe end is nigh. Apocalypse has dawned. Everyone has gone ...except for our heroes: Brownie, Apollo and their ragtag group of strays. Having raided a supermarket and defeated some very mean mutts, our heroes find themselves out of food. So when they hear a rumour of a Twonkies factory, and all the Twonkies they could ever eat, they think they've won the Twonkie jackpot. The only catch is the cat guarding the factory - and this 'cat' is MUCH bigger than any feline they've ever met. Can our heroes defeat their foe and claim the Twonkies for themselves? More irreverent, dog-filled apocalyptic adventures. With laughs on every page, this brilliant graphic vel will charm everyone from the most reluctant reader to the coolest of cats (humans and animals alike)!
- Author BiographyJames Proimos III has a BA in Psychology. When not writing graphic novels, he takes on gigs as a quality control specialist in the video game industry. He currently lives in the US with his wife and a rescued mutt. James Proimos Jr has written and illustrated over twenty children's books, including the critically acclaimed picture book, Year of the Jungle, by Suzanne Collins. He's a former writer and creator for television.
- Author(s)James Proimos
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Weight191 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.