All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis book captures and expands upon the unique commentary and analysis that has helped define the Modern Mythology project in 2011. Through the voices of many contributors, we collectively take a hard look at the blurred lines between narrative and truth, philosophy and literature, personal history and cultural memory. All of this is done with an eye towards the imagined apocalypse that is always just around the corner.
- Author BiographyDespite past client work for international corporations, James' passion for many years has been helping to create transmedia narratives. This has led to work with emerging media and marketing trends through novels, non-fiction books, albums, podcast and audiobook series, web magazines / group blogs, and interactive media. Much of this work is distinguished by its signature aesthetic and irreverent style, and has been published by a number of independent presses.
- Author(s)James Curcio
- PublisherMythos Media
- Date of Publication11/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMythos Media
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byJames Curcio,Michael Tesney
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.