All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis manual provides general introductory data for personnel associated with the Apollo program. Each command and service module system is discussed in general terms, but with sufficient detail to convey a clear understanding of the systems. In addition, the Apollo earth orbit and lunar landing missions are described, planned, completed, and test programs or missions are identified. Manufacturing, training equipment, ground support equipment, space vehicles and the lunar module are all covered in gross terms. The source information used in the preparation of this manual was that available as of November 1, 1966. This manual was prepared for the National Aeronautics and Space Administration by Space and Information Systems Division of North American Aviation, Inc., Downey, California. Illustrated throughout.
- Author(s)Manned Spacecraft Center,NASA,North American Aviation Inc.
- PublisherBooks Express Publishing
- Date of Publication13/06/2012
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationSaffron Walden
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBooks Express Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight375 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.