All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis study of the ways in which an ideology of terror becomes rooted in society explains the historical character of the revolutionary tradition to which so many Italians professed allegiance, examining its origins and internal tensions, the men who shaped it, and its impact and legacy in Italy.
- Author BiographyRichard Drake is Professor of History, University of Montana and the author of The Revolutionary Mystique and Terrorism in Contemporary Italy (winner of the American Historical Association's Howard R. Marraro Prize).
- Author(s)Richard Drake
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication11/07/2003
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note14 halftones
- Weight567 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.84
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.