All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionLike many hikers who've completed the Appalachian Trail, Jeffrey Ryan didn't do it in one long through-hike. Grabbing weekends here and days off there, it took Jeffrey twenty-eight years to finish the trail, and along the way he learned much about himself and made many new friends, including his best friend, who made the journey with him from start to finish. Including 75 color photos, this engaging book is part memoir, part natural history and lore, and part practical advice. Whether you've hiked the AT, are planning to hike it, or only wish to dream of hiking it, this is the book to read next.
- Author BiographyFor 15 years, Jeffrey Ryan was a marketing writer for L.L. Bean and during that time field tested numerous outdoor products on his excursions. He is now a marketing consultant living in Portland, Maine.
- Author(s)Jeffrey H. Ryan
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDown East Books,U.S.
- Content Note80 colour illustrations, 12 maps
- Weight603 g
- Width156 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.