All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionRampant poverty continues to present severe challenges for Appalachian schools, which are vulnerable to changes in regional and national ecomies brought about by setbacks in both personal and community life. The author argues that additional resources must be provided to families and schools for student success. In Appalachian Women, Professor Atwell offers effective strategies for school achievement.
- Author BiographyNedra Atwell is Associate Professor of Education at Western Kentucky University. Professor Atwell holds an Ed.D. in Educational Leadership from Vanderbilt University.
- Author(s)Nedra Skaggs Atwell
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/09/2005
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width160 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.