All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'In These Times', the biweekly magazine of news and opinion, has provided groundbreaking coverage of the labour movement, the environment, feminism, grassroots politics, mirity communities and the media for 25 years. Filled with new writing commissioned specially for this anniversary volume, as well as the most striking images and text highlights from the magazine, this book asks an important question: Where do we go from here? Includes writings by Noam Chomsky, Alice Walker, Barbara Ehrenreich, Juan Gonzalez, David Brower, Salim Muwakkil and many more.
- Author BiographyCraig Aaron is a managing editor of In These Times. His writing has also appeared in The Progressive, The Memphis Flyer and Internet Underground. He lives in Chicago.
- PublisherSeven Stories Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication02/01/2002
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSeven Stories Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight743 g
- Width204 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byCraig Aaron
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $42.49
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.