All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAppellate Practice is a legal practitioners' guide to preparing for and conducting court appeals in Australia. Experienced contributors, drawn from a broad range of jurisdictions, provide thorough guidance on practical matters to assist practitioners: understand the objectives and requirements of Court Rules prepare better documentation write better submissions be more capable when addressing the appellate bench The book will aid practitioners in developing their skills and understanding of the appellate process. It is ideal for barristers, students at bar reader courses and litigation solicitors. It will also benefit newly appointed judges whose background does t include appellate work.
- PublisherFederation Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationAnnandale, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintFederation Press
- Weight726 g
- Edited byGraeme Blank,Hugh M. Selby
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.