Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionAppendicitis remains one of the most common surgical emergencies, with approximately 200,000 annual cases in the United States and a lifetime risk of 8%. The treatment of appendicitis has evolved significantly, from the first reported appendectomy in 1736 at St. George's Hospital in London. This book discusses several topics on appendicitis including the surgical management of appendicitis; pediatric advanced appendicitis; acute appendicitis; treatment strategies; risk factors and clinical implications.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight730 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byAngela S. Marmo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.