Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis detailed interpretation confronts central theoretical elements of Kant's critical philosophy and Fichte's early philosophy of science. These include both the pure and the concrete ego, the derivation and justification of categories, and the Ding an sich. In the development of these topics, the study demonstrates that the approaches of Kant and Fichte are t only of pre-eminent historical significance, but that each in its own way provides fundamentals for a philosophy of mind and epistemology.
- Author BiographyThe author is Assistant Professor in the Philosophy Department of the University of Cologne.
- Author(s)Christian Hanewald
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication30/11/2001
- Series TitleQuellen und Studien zur Philosophie
- Series Part/Volume Number53
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.