All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEach year, more than 600,000 passengers board Holland America s luxury ships to enjoy thrilling adventures and the fine cuisine for which the cruise line is rewned. Passengers also take advantage of cooking classes and demonstrations held daily at the ships culinary centers. In this book, Holland America s master chef, Rudi Sodamin, presents more than one hundred recipes, so guests can prepare at home the favorite first courses they taste on board. The dishes included range from the perfect hors d oeuvre to pass at an elegant cocktail party, such as smoked salmon rosette on pumpernickel; to a first course that works well on a buffet, such as Tuscan bread salad with seared tuna; to an appetizer for a family gathering, such as penne with sausage and mozzarella. Appetizers will keep you entertaining in high style.
- Author BiographyRudi Sodamin is the leading culinary authority of the oceans of the world. He has received several awards and accolades, including the Silver Spoon Award from Food Arts magazine and membership in Paris s prestigious Club de Chefs des Chefs and Academie Culinaire de France. He is also a member of the Master Chefs Society. Sodamin is the author of many cookbooks.
- Author(s)Rudy Sudamin
- PublisherChildren's Universe,U.S.
- Date of Publication05/06/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChildren's Universe,U.S.
- Content Note100 Colour Photos
- Weight1043 g
- Width181 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $27.07New
- AU $14.68New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $33.91Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $29.41Trending at AU $35.67
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $44.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.