Apple Cider Vinegar Recipes for Health by Samons Brittany, Brittany Samons (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.76Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.94+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionApple Cider Vinegar is a very basic household product but is gaining popularity wadays already. Almost all households are making it a point to keep this vinegar in handy all the time. This is because of the wide range of uses and benefits that this vinegar is said to have. For those who want to lose weight, the apple cider vinegar has been proven to be potent for weight loss. For those who are more concerned about their physical appearance and beauty, this vinegar is also said to improve the appearance of the skin, the hair, face and teeth. In fact, for the household, this vinegar also comes in handy as it can be used for cleaning tiles, mirrors, glass, etc. and it can even be used for cleaning pets.
- Author BiographyBrittany Samons is a prolific writer of nutrition and health related books, magazine articles, and blog posts. In fact, she's been obsessed about her health and the health of others ever since she can remember. Born in California, Brittany took an early interest in health related matters. Growing up near the ocean where there was always plenty of fresh air and cool breezes she began to develop her own philosophy about nutrition and health. Her fascination with healthy living continued until she graduated college, where she studied diet, nutrition, alternative healthy lifestyles. Brittany is determined to continue providing reliable, practical, and straightforward information and advice that helps her thousands of avid readers eat better and live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Her special expertise is in helping people struggling with obesity. She helps them reach their goals through diet and exercise alone. Helping people live healthy lives is my passion in life, says Brittany. Every time I teach someone how to peel off the pounds it not only improves the quality of their life, but they live longer too. I feel that I'm actually saving lives with my work, and that's a great feeling to have. Her passion and drive are unyielding in her desire to help others control their weight, develop new dietary habits, and live happier, healthier lifestyles.
- Author(s)Brittany Samons,Samons Brittany
- PublisherCooking Genius
- Date of Publication20/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCooking Genius
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $45.31New
- AU $30.25New
- AU $14.69New
- AU $34.87New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.40
- AU $29.22Trending at AU $35.65
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.11
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $38.30
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $44.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.