All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany of us look back on our schooldays with loathing, but t Diane Langdon. Her years at Fyfield County Boarding School in Essex were among the happiest of her life, and in this book she explains why, from the pranks and the (occasional) punishments to the various subjects and the teachers who taught them (good and t so good), the formidable Matron and the fun and comradeship of school life. I hope some parents who read this understand that it was neither cruel r thoughtless to 'pack your child off to boarding school'. It was in fact a privilege and the opportunity of a lifetime...It has given me very happy memories and friendships to treasure all my life.
- Author(s)Diane M. Langdon
- PublisherMemoirs Publishing
- Date of Publication03/03/2016
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMemoirs Publishing
- Weight350 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $91.12
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.