Apple Pro Training Series: Final Cut Pro 7 by Diana Weynand (Mixed media product, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $112.13+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $9.30Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionCompletely revised for Final Cut Pro 7 and featuring new footage from TNT's hit show Leverage and the international music creation event Playing For Change: Peace Through Music, this best-selling, Apple-certified guide provides a strong foundation in all aspects of video editing. Rewned author Diana Weynand starts with basic video editing techniques and takes you all the way through Final Cut Pro's powerful advanced features. Each chapter presents a complete lesson in an aspect of video editing and finishing, using professional broadcast footage. After marking and editing clips to create a rough cut, you'll learn how to trim and refine the cut before moving on to complex tasks such as adding titles, creating transitions and motion effects, applying filters, and working with multi-format and multi-camera footage. The book covers Final Cut Pro's exciting new features, including iChat Theater support, the redesigned speed tools, and sharing projects on a Blu-ray disc. * DVD-ROM includes lesson and media files for over 40 hours of training* Focused lessons take you step-by-step through professional, real-world projects* Accessible writing style puts an expert instructor at your side* Ample illustrations and keyboard shortcuts help you master techniques fast* Lesson goals and time estimates help you plan your time* Chapter review questions summarize what you've learned and prepare you for the Apple Certified Pro ExamDVD-ROM compatibility requirements- Mac OS 10.6 or higher.
- Author BiographyDiana Weynand is an award-winning producer, director, editor, and co-founder of Weynand Training International (www.weynand.com), an Apple Authorized Training Center and a leader in training and curriculum development for emerging technologies. Diana was supervising editor for the Barbara Walters Special, director and co-producer of the Emmy nominated PBS series Cinematic Eye, and online editor for RealWorld. She is the author of five best-selling books on Final CutPro (including Apple Pro Training Series: Final Cut Pro for Avid Editors and Final Cut Express HD), and the co-author of Secrets of Videoblogging and How Video Works.
- Author(s)Diana Weynand
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication11/08/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleApple Pro Training
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1184 g
- Width184 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.