Apple Pro Training Series: OS X Server Essentials: Using and Supporting OS X Server on Mountain Lion by Arek Dreyer, Ben Greisler (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $91.34Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe only Apple-certified book on OS X Server on Mountain Lion, this comprehensive reference takes support technicians and ardent Mac users deep inside the server for the latest operating system, covering everything from networking techlogies to service administration, customizing users and groups, and more. Aligned to the learning objectives of the Apple Certified Technical Coordinator certification exam, the lessons in this self-paced volume serves as a perfect supplement to Apple's own training class and a first-rate primer for computer support personnel who need to support and maintain OS X Server on Mountain Lion as part of their jobs. Step-by-step exercises reinforce the concepts taught through practical application. Quizzes summarize and reinforce acquired kwledge. The Newest version of OS X is more business-friendly than ever, making it simple to get a network up and running quickly, and IT professionals will need Server Essentials to integrate Macs into their organizations. The Apple Pro Training Series serves as both a self-paced learning tool and the official curriculum for the OS X Mountain Lion and OS X Server on Mountain Lion certification programs.
- Author BiographyArek Dreyer has been an Apple Certified Trainer since 2002. Originally an expert in Sun systems, Arek shifted his professional focus to Mac OS X shortly after it came out. President of Dreyer Network Consultants Inc., Dreyer has been delivering courses and providing training around the world, both in the classroom and at events like Channel Camp and the Macworld Conference and Expo. Dreyer also provides integration and troubleshooting services for his own customers and for Apple. Along with Ben Greisler, he authored Apple Pro Training Series: OS X Lion Server Essentials. Ben Greisler is the owner and technical lead of Kadimac Corp, a firm specializing in the integration of OS X and the Macintosh into business IT. Greisler is an Apple Certified Trainer, author, consultant, and lecturer who has been on the Advisory Council of the Apple Consultants Network and the MacIT Committee of the Macworld Expo.
- Author(s)Arek Dreyer,Ben Greisler
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication10/12/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleApple Pro Training
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight957 g
- Width189 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.