Apple Pro Training Series: OS X Support Essentials 10.10: Supporting and Troubleshooting OS X Yosemite by Kevin M. White, Gordon Davisson (Mixed media product, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $51.46+ AU $3.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by rarewaves-outlet
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $77.94+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the official curriculum of the Apple Yosemite 101: OS X Support Essentials 10.10 course and preparation for Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) 10.10 certification-as well as a top-tch primer for anyone who needs to support, troubleshoot, or optimize OS X Yosemite. This guide provides comprehensive coverage of Yosemite and is part of the Apple Pro Training series-the only Apple-certified books the market. Designed for support technicians, help desk specialists, and ardent Mac users, this guide takes you deep inside the Yosemite operating system. Readers will find in-depth, step-by-step instruction on everything from installing and configuring Yosemite to managing networks and system administration. Whether you run a computer lab or an IT department, you'll learn to set up users, configure system preferences, manage security and permissions, use diagstic and repair tools, troubleshoot peripheral devices, and more-all on your way to preparing for the industry-standard ACSP certification. * Covers updated system utilities and new features of OS X Yosemite.* Features authoritative explanations of underlying techlogies, troubleshooting, system administration, and much more.* Focused lessons take you step by step through practical, real-world tasks.* Lesson files and bonus material available for download-including lesson review questions summarizing what you've learned to prepare you for the Apple certification exam.
- Author BiographyKevin M. White has been an Apple Certified Trainer since 2000 and is a regular presenter at industry events. Kevin co-authored his first book in 2005 and has subsequently authored or co-authored several books including OS X Support Essentials 10.9 and Managing Apple Devices. Kevin also serves the Apple community through his company, Macjutsu Inc., which is dedicated to sharing knowledge of the Apple way. Gordon Davisson has spent over 20 years working with Apple hardware and software and designing and implementing networking solutions. An Apple Certified System Administrator, Gordon has also been an Apple Certified Trainer since 2002 and is currently a consultant and instructor teaching multiple Mac and OS X courses. Gordon was the co-author of OS X Support Essentials 10.9.
- Author(s)Gordon Davisson,Kevin M. White
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication21/01/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleApple Pro Training
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1608 g
- Width187 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine457 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.41
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.