All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionApple created iOS, the incredible operating system that their iPhones use. With so many apps and new features being added all the time, this book will help you to get started. Learn how to use this great modern system in a way that is suited to your needs. This handy guide will take you through the best apps, tips and tricks for everyday use and has a troubleshooting guide if you get into trouble. With step-by-step instructions and clear, practical text, a vice to the iPhone will learn everything they need to kw.
- Author BiographyChris Smith A technology journalist, writer and videographer of many magazines including T3, Gadget Magazine and TechRadar.com, Chris specialises in applications for smartphones, tablets and handheld devices. Mark Mayne (series foreword) is Editor of T3.com, the UK's leading consumer tech lifestyle website, and has been writing on technology-related subjects for many years. His background is in daily national news and pureplay digital publishing, copywriting, consultancy with specialist knowledge on consumer technology, SEO, social media and b2b technology.
- Author(s)Chris Smith,James Wallace
- PublisherFlame Tree Publishing
- Date of Publication13/04/2015
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Series TitleEveryday Guides Made Easy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFlame Tree Publishing
- Content Note120 colour illustrations
- Weight260 g
- Width170 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Foreword byMark Mayne
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.