All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA unique team of authors -- Douglas B. Sosnik, a strategist in the Clinton White House; Matthew J. Dowd, a strategist for President Bush's two campaigns who has recently broken publicly with the president over the direction of the administration; and award-winning political journalist Ron Fournier -- took their exclusive insiders' kwledge far outside Washington's Beltway in search of keys to winning leadership.
- Author BiographyRon Fournier, formerly the national political writer at The Associated Press, is editor-in-chief of HOTSOUP.com, an online community of people who influence other people. Douglas B. Sosnik advises Fortune 100 companies and the National Basketball Association, as well as Democratic governors and senators. Matthew J. Dowd is founding partner of Vianovo, a corporate brand and positioning firm. He advises California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger and Michigan gubernatorial candidate Dick DeVos.
- Author(s)Douglas B. Sosnik,Matthew J. Dowd,Ron Fournier
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2007
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.