All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains how apples were brought to America, how they grow, their traditional uses and cultural significance, and some of the varieties grown.
- Author(s)Gail Gibbons
- PublisherHoliday House
- Date of Publication01/09/2000
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoliday House
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width261 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Gail Gibbons
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.