All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces a vel design methodology which can significantly reduce the ASIP development effort through high degrees of design automation. The key elements of this new design methodology are a powerful application profiler and an automated instruction-set customization tool which considerably lighten the burden of mapping a target application to an ASIP architecture in the initial design stages. The book includes several design case studies with real life embedded applications to demonstrate how the methodology and the tools can be used in practice for accelerating the overall ASIP design process.
- Author(s)Kingshuk Karuri,Rainer Leupers
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/06/2011
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note14 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1190 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.