Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.42Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $30.09
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.04
About this product
- DescriptionWHY IS YOUR APP SLOW AND WHAT CAN BE DONE ABOUT IT? Application Performance Management (APM) field addresses the issue of slow App response times. Learn APM concepts first-hand from veterans who have helped Fortune-100 companies as well as small/medium enterprises to improve their application performance. The authors explain in simple language why an application is slow, what can be done about it, and what are the best practices for achieving good end-user response times. No matter what environment you are dealing with - whether it is consumer, enterprise, cloud, or mobile Apps - APM issues have to be addressed head-on. This is a great introductory book for a wide audience - developers, testers, engineers, managers, project managers, techlogy leaders, sales managers, consultants, and students alike.
- Author(s)Dr Sampath I Prakash,John J Sikora
- PublisherApsera Tech Inc.
- Date of Publication20/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintApsera Tech Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.