All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionApplications of Data Mining to Electronic Commerce brings together in one place important contributions and up-to-date research results in this fast moving area. Applications of Data Mining to Electronic Commerce serves as an excellent reference, providing insight into some of the most challenging research issues in the field.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/10/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight260 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byFoster Provost,Ronny Kohavi
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.