All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMedical Applications of Electrochemistry, a volume of the series Modern Aspects of Electrochemistry, illustrates the interdisciplinary nature of modern science by indicating the many current issues in medicine that are susceptible to solution by electrochemical methods. This book also suggests how personalized medicine can develop.
- Author BiographyMordechay Schlesinger is a professor at the University of Windsor.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/03/2013
- Series TitleModern Aspects of Electrochemistry
- Series Part/Volume Number56
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note25 black & white tables, 1 colour tables, biography
- Weight607 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byMordechay Schlesinger
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.