Applications of Evolutionary Computation: Evoapplications 2010: Evocomplex, Evogames, Evoiasp, Evointelligence, Evonum, and Evostoc, Istanbul, Turkey, April 7-9, 2010, Proceedings: Part I by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 2010)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvolutionary Computation (EC) techniques are e?cient, nature-inspired me- ods based on the principles of natural evolution and genetics. Due to their - ciency and simple underlying principles, these methods can be used for a diverse rangeofactivitiesincludingproblemsolving,optimization,machinelearningand pattern recognition. A large and continuously increasing number of researchers and professionals make use of EC techniques in various application domains. This volume presents a careful selection of relevant EC examples combined with a thorough examination of the techniques used in EC. The papers in the volume illustrate the current state of the art in the application of EC and should help and inspire researchers and professionals to develop e?cient EC methods for design and problem solving. All papers in this book were presented during EvoApplications 2010, which included a range of events on application-oriented aspects of EC. Since 1998, EvoApplications - formerly kwn as EvoWorkshops- has provided a unique opportunity for EC researchers to meet and discuss application aspects of EC and has been an important link between EC research and its application in a variety of domains. During these 12 years, new events have arisen, some have disappeared,whileothershavematuredtobecomeconferencesoftheirown,such as EuroGP in 2000, EvoCOP in 2004, and EvoBIO in 2007. And from this year, EvoApplications has become a conference as well.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication25/03/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science / Theoretical Computer Science and General Issues
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 6024
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note231 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight979 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byAniko Ekart,Anna I. Esparcia-Alcazar,Carlos Cotta,Cecilia di Chio,Chi-Keong Goh,Ferrante Neri,Juan Julian Merelo,Marc Ebner,Mike Preus,Stefano Cagnoni
- Edition Statement1st Edition. 2nd Printing. 3rd Printing.
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.