All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by leading international experts in the field of plant metabolic engineering, this book discusses how the technology can be applied. Applications resulting from metabolic engineering are expected to play a very important role in the future of plant breeding: for example, in the fields of improved resistance or improved traits concerning health promoting constituents, as well as in the production of fine chemicals such as medicines, flavors and fragrances.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/09/2007
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight675 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byA. W. Alfermann,Robert Verpoorte,T. S. Johnson
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.