All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first edited volume that features two important frameworks, Huckel and quantum chemical topological analyses. The contributors, which include an array of academics of international distinction, describe recent applications of such topological methods to various fields and topics that provide the reader with the current state-of-the-art and give a flavour of the wide range of their potentialities.
- Author BiographyProf. Dr.Remi CHAUVIN * Professor at the University Paul Sabatier (UPS, Toulouse 3). * 133 publications (including 5 proceedings and flash infos) * 4 book chapters. * 4 patents. * AERES ranking of the research group at LCC (march 2010): A+.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication19/04/2016
- Series TitleChallenges and Advances in Computational Chemistry and Physics
- Series Part/Volume Number22
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note167 black & white illustrations, 81 colour illustrations, 70 colour tables, biography
- Weight1140 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byBernard Silvi,Christine Lepetit,Esmail Alikhani,Remi Chauvin
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.