All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionPresented in a scenario-driven tutorial way, we lead you through fictitious example problems and present you with the best solutions. This book is intended for architects, developers, and managers who need to improve their kwledge of the Microsoft application platform. This book will appeal to anyone, especially consultants, who want to get up to speed on selecting the most appropriate platform for a particular problem. A good understanding of the general Windows platform and development techlogies would be helpful.
- Author BiographyAndre Dovgal has worked for several international organizations in the course of his 30-year career. Some of his most exceptional accomplishments include building customized solutions for the financial industry, algorithms for artificial intelligence systems, e-business systems for real-estate agents, and IT integration services in the areas of law enforcement and justice. He possesses certifications in different areas of computer science, project management, and finance. He has authored more than 30 publications on IT, computer science, finance, history, and philosophy. Since the mid 2000s, Andre has been focusing on integration and workflow technologies (BizTalk, SQL Server, and later WF and SharePoint). His current experience includes the latest versions of the BizTalk ESB and SQL Server platforms with all components, such as SSIS and SSRS, and .NET 4.5 pillars (WCF, WF, and WPF). Gregor Noriskin is a polyglot programmer, software architect, and software development leader. Over the past two decades, he has written a lot of code; designed enterprise, web, and commercial software systems; and led software engineering teams. He has worked with large and small companies on five continents in multiple roles, industries, and domains. He spent nearly a decade at Microsoft, where he worked as Performance Program Manager for the Common Language Runtime and Technical Assistant to the CTO. Dmitri Olechko has over 15 years' experience in software project architecture and development using Microsoft products, including Visual Studio .NET, SQL Server, WCF services, SSRS, SSIS, SharePoint, WPF, Workflow Foundation, BizTalk, ASP.NET, and MVC/jQuery. He has been part of a number of commercial projects for large corporations and government organizations, including Future Concepts, Government of Saskatchewan, The Los Angeles Police Department, Green Dot Corp, and Comcast among others. Apart from this, he has a keen interest in areas such as dispatching and logistics algorithms, parallel processing, Big Data management, and cloud-based software. His real-life experiences have enriched him and have given him the confidence to evaluate various business scenarios and find the best-suited product for them.
- Author(s)Andre Dovgal,Dmitri Olechko,Gregor Noriskin
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication26/05/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight776 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.