All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- Description* Provides an overall understanding of all aspects of AC electrical drives, from the motor and converter to the implemented control algorithm, with minimum mathematics needed * Demonstrates how to implement and debug electrical drive systems using a set of dedicated hardware platforms, motor setup and software tools in VisSim(TM) and PLECS(TM) * No expert programming skills required, allowing the reader to concentrate on drive development * Enables the reader to undertake real-time control of a safe (low voltage) and low cost experimental drive This book puts the fundamental and advanced concepts behind electric drives into practice. Avoiding involved mathematics whenever practical, this book shows the reader how to implement a range of modern day electrical drive concepts, without requiring in depth programming skills. It allows the user to build and run a series of AC drive concepts, ranging from very basic drives to sophisticated sensorless drives. Hence the book is the only modern resource available that bridges the gap between simulation and the actual experimental environment. Engineers who need to implement an electrical drive, or transition from sensored to sensorless drives, as well as students who need to understand the practical aspects of working with electrical drives, will greatly benefit from this unique reference.
- Author BiographyDr. Duco Pulle is Founder and Director of EM synergy, Inc. and Guest Professor at The Institute for Power Electronics and Electrical Drives (ISEA) at RWTH Aachen University. He is the author of previous Springer titles in the Power Systems Series, Fundamentals of Electrical Drives and Advanced Electrical Drives. Dr. ir. Andre Veltman is director of Piak Electronic Design B.V. in the Netherlands and (co-)author of two other Springer titles on Electrical Drives. Dr. Pete Darnell is President of the American software engineering firm Visual Solutions Inc.
- Author(s)Andre Veltman,Duco W. J. Pulle,Pete Darnell,Peter Van Duijsen
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication17/09/2015
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitlePower Systems
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 6 colour illustrations, 16 black & white tables, biography
- Weight812 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.