All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionApplied Digital Electronics provides comprehensive coverage of the techniques and circuits used in modern digital electronics and follows on from its companion volume Digital Electronics. This new edition of the previously named Digital Electronics Techlogy has been revised to bring it up-to-date with current devices and includes many practical exercises.
Each chapter starts with a list of objectives and also includes many fully worked examples and practical exercises. The exercises ask the reader to build a given circuit on a breadboard and test it to check its operation. A full list of the components required is given. The exercises use the cheap, readily-available and easy-to-use 74HC series devices. There is also a series of Electronics Workbench circuit files available from Addison Wesley Longman's website that correspond to the practical exercises.
- Author(s)D. C. Green
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication17/05/1999
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1392 g
- Width171 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.35Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $3.54Trending at AU $7.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.