Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis intriguing new book examines and analyses the role of critical realism in ecomics and specifically how this line of thought can be applied to the real world. With contributions from such varying commentators as Sheila Dow, Wendy Olsen and Fred Lee, this new book is unique in its approach and will be of great interest to both ecomic methodologists and those involved in applied ecomic studies.
- Author BiographyPaul Downward is Reader in Economics at Staffordshire University, UK. He is also author of The Economics of Professional Team Sports also published by Routledge.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge INEM Advances in Economic Methodology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byPaul Downward
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.