All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents practical and relevant techlogical information about electromagnetic properties of materials and their applications. It is aimed at senior undergraduate and graduate students in materials science and is the product of many years of teaching basic and applied electromagnetism. Topics range from the spectroscopy and characterization of dielectrics, to n-linear effects, to ion-beam applications in materials.
- Author(s)Andre Moliton
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/12/2006
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note168 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight686 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.