All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFormal verification is a powerful new digital design method. In this cutting-edge tutorial, two of the field's best kwn authors team up to show designers how to efficiently apply Formal Verification, along with hardware description languages like Verilog and VHDL, to more efficiently solve real-world design problems.
- Author BiographyDouglas L. Perry is the Director of Marketing for Virtutech, Inc. He is the author of four editions of McGraw-Hill's VHDL. He lives in San Ramon, California. Harry D. Foster serves as Chairman of the Accellera Formal Verification Technical Committee, which is currently defining the PSL (Property Specification Language) standard. He is co-author of the new Kluwer Academic Publishers book Assertion-Based Design. The Chief Methodologist at Jasper Design, Mr. Foster formerly was Verplex Systems' Chief Architect. He lives in Richardson, Texas.
- Author(s)Douglas L. Perry,Harry Foster
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2005
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note75 illustrations
- Weight512 g
- Width154 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.