All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe Applied Mergers and Acquisitions Workbook provides a useful self-training study guide for readers of Applied Mergers and Acquisitions who want to review the drivers of M&A success and failure. Useful review questions as well as problems and answers are provided for both professionals and students. Readers will further their kwledge, build practical intuition, and learn the art and science of M&A by using this comprehensive self-study workbook in conjunction with the main text.
- Author BiographyROBERT F. BRUNER is the Distinguished Professor of Business Administration at the Darden School of the University of Virginia and Executive Director of the Batten Institute. He directs the Darden School's executive education course on mergers and acquisitions, and teaches the popular MBA elective on that topic. He is the author of over 250 case studies and a casebook, Case Studies in Finance: Managing for Corporate Value Creation, which has been adopted for use at over 200 schools. Bruner's articles have been published in the Journal of Financial Economics, the Journal of Accounting and Economics, the Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, the Journal of Money, Credit, and Banking, and Financial Management. He has served as a consultant to over twenty corporations as well as to the U.S. Government, and prior to his academic career, worked as a commercial banker and venture capitalist. Bruner holds a BA from Yale University, and an MBA and DBA from Harvard University.
- Author(s)Robert F. Bruner
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/03/2004
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight672 g
- Width179 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.