All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- Description'A well written and comprehensive journey into M&A...an essential reference for any M&A practitioner...this isn't just a book about great thoughts and process, but rather how to turn insight into deals, and deals into lasting value' - From the Foreword by Joseph R. Perella Chairman, Institutional Securities and Investment Banking Group, Morgan Stanley. 'Bob Bruner's Applied Mergers and Acquisitions is a masterful and comprehensive treatment of the topic of M&A. The book is remarkably complete, discussing ecomic valuation, legal considerations, deal structure, ethics, accounting, post-merger integration - and more. It blends material from practice and from academia in an easy-to-read style, making it a must-read, and want-to-read, for anyone interested in this subject' - Peter Tufa Sylvan C. Coleman, Professor of Financial Management, Harvard Business School.'How many books really succeed in teaching M&A practitioners to distinguish among deals that should be avoided, deals that are promising but can't be executed by the teams involved, and deals where significant value can be achieved? We should start the count with Bruner's Applied Mergers and Acquisitions . Bruner is the ultimate teacher for practitioners who want to improve performance' - Edward A. Snyder Dean and George Pratt Shultz, Professor of Ecomics, University of Chicago Graduate School of Business.'Bob Bruner has achieved the impossible: covering in one book all relevant ecomic, financial, accounting, legal, and tax aspects of mergers and acquisitions and illustrating each concept with case studies. Impressive!' - Theo Vermaelen, Professor of Finance, INSEAD. 'Bob Bruner's book combines the best of academic thinking and business practice on one of the most fascinating and challenging topics in all of business. The area of mergers and acquisitions stretches executives and scholars to consider the whole realm of management practice - from strategy, to finance, to law, to negotiations, to integration planning, to human behavior' - Robert S. Harris, Dean, Darden Graduate School of Business Administration, University of Virginia.
- Author BiographyROBERT F. BRUNER is the Distinguished Professor of Business Administration at the Darden School of the University of Virginia and Executive Director of the Batten Institute. He directs the Darden School's executive education course on mergers and acquisitions, and teaches the popular MBA elective on that topic. He is the author of over 250 case studies and a casebook, Case Studies in Finance: Managing for Corporate Value Creation, which has been adopted for use at over 200 schools. Bruner's articles have been published in the Journal of Financial Economics, the Journal of Accounting and Economics, the Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, the Journal of Money, Credit, and Banking, and Financial Management. He has served as a consultant to over twenty corporations as well as to the U.S. Government, and prior to his academic career, worked as a commercial banker and venture capitalist. Bruner holds a BA from Yale University, and an MBA and DBA from Harvard University.
- Author(s)Robert F. Bruner
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/04/2004
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1541 g
- Width179 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Foreword byJoseph R. Perella
- Edition StatementUniversity ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.