All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEver wished for a tool that can turn enterprise data into meaningful reports that could be shared easily with co-workers, customers, and partners? Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services is the magic wand you need to unleash the hidden power of data. The author, who has worked closely with the Reporting Services Development Team, takes you on an insightful tour that provides an authoritative yet independent view of the techlogy. Supplying much-needed techlogical information to workers, administrators, and developers, Applied Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services shows you how to apply Reporting Services in real life to build invative Business Intelligence solutions that drive decisions. Information workers will learn how to design feature-rich standard and ad hoc reports. The book gives administrators the necessary background to install, upgrade, and manage the report environment. It teaches developers powerful ways to extend Reporting Services and integrate it with a wide range of applications. The book doesn't assume any prior experience with Microsoft Reporting Services. It is designed as an easy-to-follow guide for navigating safely the most intricate aspects of the techlogy. New concepts are introduced with step-by-step instructions and hands-on lessons. Video presentations help the reader stay on track when a picture is worth more than a thousand words. The book website at www.prologika.com provides sample chapters, source code, discussion forum, and online video tutorials.
- Author BiographyTeo Lachev is a developer, author, and mentor with Reporting Services. He works as a technical architect for a leading financial institution where he designs and implements business intelligence solutions for the banking industry. A Microsoft SQL Server MVP since 2004 for his contribution to the technical community, Teo is also a Microsoft Certified Solution Developer and Microsoft Certified Trainer. He is the author of Applied Microsoft Analysis Services 2005 and the coauthor of the Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Business Intelligence Implementation and Maintenance Training Kit. He frequently speaks at user groups and conferences such as TechEd and PASS. He lives in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Author(s)Teo Lachev
- PublisherPrologika Press
- Date of Publication27/08/2008
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNorcross
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrologika Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight1202 g
- Width175 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine43 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.