Applied Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Analysis Services: Tabular Modeling: The Business Intelligence Semantic Model by Teo Lachev (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $75.26+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $64.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionAn insightful tour that provides an authoritative yet independent view of this exciting techlogy, this guide introduces the Tabular side of the invative Business Intelligence Semantic Model (BISM) that promotes rapid professional and self-service BI. Business analysts and power users will learn how to integrate data from multiple data sources, implement personal BI applications with Excel, and deploy them to SharePoint. BI professionals and database administrators will discover how to build Tabular models that deliver supreme performance with large data volumes, and how to implement a wide range of solutions for the entire spectrum of personal-team-organizational BI needs. Ideal for experienced BI professionals and beginners, this book features step-by-step instructions and demos for integrating data from various data sources and gaining insights from the data in reports and dashboards. Visit the book's website at www.prologika.com for sample chapters, source code, a discussion forum (with personal support from the author), and online video tutorials. WHAT'S INSIDE: Chapter 1: Introducing Business Intelligence Semantic Model PART I: PERSONAL BI WITH POWERPIVOT FOR EXCEL Chapter 2: Personal BI Basics Chapter 3: Importing Data Chapter 4: Refining the Model Chapter 5: Analyzing Data Chapter 6: Implementing Calculations PART II: TEAM BI WITH POWERPIVOT FOR SHAREPOINT Chapter 7: Team BI Basics Chapter 8: SharePoint Insights Chapter 9: Managing PowerPivot for SharePoint PART III: ORGANIZATIONAL BI WITH ANALYSIS SERVICES TABULAR Chapter 10: Organizational BI Basics Chapter 11: Designing Storage and Security Chapter 12: Managing Tabular Models
- Author BiographyTeo Lachev (MVP, MCSD, MCT, MCITP) is a consultant, author, and mentor, with a focus on Microsoft Business Intelligence. His Atlanta-based company Prologika helps organizations make sense of data by effectively applying Microsoft Business Intelligence technologies. Teo has authored and co-authored several SQL Server Business Intelligence books and he has been leading the Atlanta Business Intelligence group. Microsoft has recognized Teo's experience in Business Intelligence and contributions to the technical community by awarding him the Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) status for six years.
- Author(s)Teo Lachev
- PublisherPrologika Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNorcross
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrologika Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width178 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.