Applied Multivariate Research: Design and Interpretation by Lawrence S. Meyers, Anthony J. Guarino, Glenn C. Gamst (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $207.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $259.94+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToday, through the sophistication of statistical software packages such as SPSS, virtually all graduate students across the social and behavioral sciences are exposed to the complex multivariate statistical techniques such as correlation and multiple regression, exploratory factor analysis, MANOVA, path analysis, and structural equation modeling. This book is designed to provide full coverage of the wide range of multivariate topics in a conceptual, n-mathematical, approach. It is geared toward the needs, level of sophistication, and interest in multivariate methodology of students in applied programs in the social and behavioral sciencesathat need to focus on design and interpretation rather than the intricacies of specific computations.
- Author BiographyLawrence S. Meyers earned his doctorate in experimental psychology and has been a Professor in the Psychology Department at California State University, Sacramento, for a number of years. He supervises research students and teaches research design courses as well as history of psychology at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. His areas of expertise include test development and validation. Glenn Gamst is Professor and Chair of the Psychology Department at the University of La Verne, where he teaches the doctoral advanced statistics sequence. His research interests include the effects of multicultural variables on clinical outcome. Additional research interests focus on conversation memory and discourse processing. He received his PhD in experimental psychology from the University of Arkansas. A. J. Guarino is a professor of biostatistics at Massachusetts General Hospital, Institute of Health Professions. He is the statistician on numerous National Institutes of Health grants and a reviewer on several research journals. He received his BA from the University of California, Berkeley, and a PhD in statistics and research methodologies from the Department of Educational Psychology, the University of Southern California.
- Author(s)Anthony J. Guarino,Glenn C. Gamst,Lawrence S. Meyers
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1928 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine56 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $19.13New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $14.21New
- AU $6.50Used
- AU $31.93New
- AU $20.04New
- AU $24.96New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.86Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $58.25Trending at AU $62.59
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $38.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.