All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionApplied Naval Architecture is intended for undergraduate students of many of the disciplines in maritime affairs, including marine engineering, marine transportation, nautical science, shipbuilding or ship production (shipyard apprentice schools), marine electrical engineering, meteorology, and oceagraphy. It could be used as an introduction to naval architecture for technical personnel of all types already employed in shipyards, for licensed officers as a general reference, and preparation for license upgrading examinations. It describes in detail what naval architects do, and how they do it, to all students and practitioners involved in the business of merchant ships and shipping, except for professional naval architects themselves. Students preparing for a degree in naval architecture would find the book useful as an introduction to their profession.
- Author(s)Robert B. Zubaly
- PublisherCornell Maritime Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectShips & Waterways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationCentreville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCornell Maritime Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note11 b/w photos, 93 illustrations
- Weight700 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.