All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $160.00Free postage
- AU $186.88Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionSteven Chapra's Applied Numerical Methods with MATLAB, Third Edition , is written for engineering and science students who need to learn numerical problem solving. Theory is introduced to inform key concepts which are framed in applications and demonstrated using MATLAB. The book is designed for a one-semester or one-quarter course in numerical methods typically taken by undergraduates. The third edition features new chapters on Eigenvalues and Fourier Analysis and is accompanied by an extensive set of m-files and instructor materials.
- Author BiographySteven C. Chapra (Medford, MA) is Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Tufts University.
- Author(s)Steven C. Chapra
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1140 g
- Width231 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.