All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionClassic work presents Conrady's complete system of optical design. Part One covers all ordinary ray-tracing methods, together with the complete theory of primary aberration and as much of higher aberration as is needed for the design of telescopes, low-power microscopes, and simple optical systems.
- Author(s)Alexander Eugen Conrady
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication17/08/1992
- SubjectPopular Science
- Series TitleDover Books on Physics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight569 g
- Width144 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.