All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionApplied Optics is designed to cater to the needs of undergraduate students in physics and engineering. The book covers optics for lasers, optical fibres, holography, the special theory of relativity, the particle nature of radiations and photoconductivity and photovoltaics. The text explains the concepts through extensive use of line drawings and gives full derivations of essential relations. The topics covered include proper explanations along with simple mathematical formulations. Key features:* Provides solved numerical problems to help students understand concepts.* Includes multiple choice questions and theoretical questions.* Contains unsolved numerical problems with answers to build problem-solving skills.* Provides Formulae at a Glance and conceptual questions with answers for quick revision.
- Author BiographyDevraj Singh, D.Phil., is Assistant Professor and Head in the Department of Applied Physics, Amity School of Engineering and Technology, New Delhi. With 13 years of teaching experience, he has to his credit 60 research articles in national and international journals of ultrasonics and 19 books including 2 books published by PHI Learning. He is life member of Ultrasonics Society of India, Materials Research Society of India, Indian Association of Physics Teachers, Acoustical Society of India and Metrology Society of India.
- Author(s)Devraj Singh
- PublisherPrentice-Hall of India Pvt.Ltd
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintPrentice-Hall of India Pvt.Ltd
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.