All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis edition features the exact same content as the traditional text in a convenient, three-hole-punched, loose-leaf version. Books a la Carte also offer a great value this format costs significantly less than a new textbook. This text emphasizes the physical interpretation of mathematical solutions and introduces applied mathematics while presenting differential equations. Coverage includes Fourier series, orthogonal functions, boundary value problems, Green s functions, and transform methods. This text is ideal for students in science, engineering, and applied mathematics.
- Author(s)Richard Haberman
- Date of Publication03/09/2012
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1021 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLoose leaf - sheets & binder
- Edition Statement5th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.