Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionApplied Psychology in Health Care Care applies the basics of psychology to provide caregivers with an understanding of the mental health of patients and themselves, The text prepares health care workers to effectively communicate and provide superior patient care. Application sections present listening and communication skills for each area of specialization to improve healthcare at all levels.
- Author BiographyDonnie J. Wilbanks is an experienced practitioner with 11 years of experience in health care education, and has worked in the many facets of counseling and social work; including working as a Juvenile Counselor, Foster Care Specialist, In-Home Family Therapist, and Missouri Family Services Social Worker. Mr. Wilbanks was awarded the Instructor of the Quarter, Outstanding Service Award in 2005 and Instructor of the Year in 2006 from St. Louis College of Health Careers, and has been recognized in Who's Who in America in 2008 and Who's Who Among Executives and Professionals in 2008. Donnie Wilbanks has been married 30 years, and has two children.
- Author(s)Donnie Wilbanks
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication27/09/2008
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight431 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition StatementInternational edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.