All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionApplied Social Psychology is a collection of readings from the four-volume set of Blackwell Handbooks of Social Psychology that examine the applications of social psychological theory and research in various domains of personal, institutional, and societal well-being. This title collects readings from the four-volume set of Blackwell Handbooks of Social Psychology and includes introductions by two world-rewned researchers. It examines the applications of social psychological theory and research in various domains of personal, institutional, and societal well-being; and, illustrates how social psychological analyses of individual, interpersonal, and group level processes have contributed to important areas of applied psychology.
- Author BiographyMarilynn B. Brewer is Professor of Psychology at Ohio State University. Her primary research interests include social cognition, intergroup relations, and social identities and the self concept. She is the author of numerous books and articles, including Intergroup Relations (with Norman Miller, 1996), and has served as President of the American Psychological Association and as editor of the journal Personality and Social Psychology. Miles Hewstone is Professor of Social Psychology at Oxford University. His current research interests include the reduction of intergroup conflict, intergroup contact, and the social influence of majorities and minorities. He is the author of many books and articles, including Introduction to Social Psychology (edited with Wolfgang Stroebe and Geoffrey M. Stephenson, Third Edition 2001). He is founding co-editor of the European Review of Social Psychology.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/12/2003
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitlePerspectives on Social Psychology S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note9
- Weight650 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byMarilynn B. Brewer,Miles Hewstone
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.