All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe 4th Edition of Applied Statistics in Business & Ecomics provides real meaning to the use of statistics in real world by using real business situations and real data while appealing students to kw why rather than just the how. Four distinct objectives have been met to follow this premise: Objective 1: Communicate the Meaning of Variation in a BusinessContext Objective 2: Use Real Data and Real Business Applications Objective 3: Incorporate Current Statistical Practices and Offer Practical Advice Objective 4: Provide More In-Depth Explanation of the Why and Let the Software Take Care of the How The emphasis of the 4th edition remains the same: thinking about data, choosing appropriate analytic tools, using computers effectively, and recognising limitations of statistics. Connect is the only integrated learning system that empowers students by continuously adapting to deliver precisely what they need, when they need it, and how they need it, so that your class time is more engaging and effective.
- Author BiographyDavid P. Doane is Professor of Quantitative Methods in Oakland University's Department of Decision and Information Sciences. He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in mathematics and economics at the University of Kansas and his PhD from Purdue University's Krannert Graduate School. Lori E. Seward is an Instructor in the Decisions Sciences Department in the College of Business at The University of Colorado at Denver and Health Sciences Center. She earned her Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degrees in Industrial Engineering at Virginia Tech. After several years working as a reliability and quality engineer in the paper and automotive industries, she earned her PhD from Virginia Tech.
- Author(s)David P. Doane,Lori E. Seward
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1945 g
- Width213 mm
- Height294 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.