All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.92
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionSystem identification is the process of developing or improving a mathematical representation of a physical system using experimental data. Over the past decade, several system identification techniques have been developed within different disciplines. This text/reference brings together the significant advances over the past decade into a single unified source - with common mathematical tation that will enable readers from a variety of engineering areas - e.g., aerospace, electrical, civil, and mechanical engineering -to apply system identification to engineering systems. Focuses on the three types of identification in engineering structures - modal parameter identification; structural-model parameter identification; and control-model identification.
- Author BiographyJer-Nan Juang (Ph.D., Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University) is Principal Scientist in the Spacecraft Dynamics Branch, NASA Langley Research Center, and adjunct professor, George Washington University. He is the author of over 180 publications, including over 60 archival journal papers, and is the recipient of several NASA Outstanding Performance, Special Achievement, and Technical Excellence Awards. He currently coordinates joint technical activities with other Langley and NASA organizations, other Government agencies, and industry/universities on a national and international basis. He conducts personal analytical and experimental research in the fields of mechanical designs, controller designs and system identification for control of flexible structures including Robotics.
- Author(s)Jer-Nan Juang
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication15/11/1993
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1179 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.