All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents applications as well as the basic theory of analytic functions of one or several complex variables. The first volume discusses applications and basic theory of conformal mapping and the solution of algebraic and transcendental equations. Volume Two covers topics broadly connected with ordinary differental equations: special functions, integral transforms, asymptotics and continued fractions. Volume Three details discrete fourier analysis, cauchy integrals, construction of conformal maps, univalent functions, potential theory in the plane and polymial expansions.
- Author(s)Peter Henrici
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication30/04/1988
- Series TitleWiley Classics Library
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight1034 g
- Width162 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine43 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.