All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionApplying Actionable Business Intelligence is one of a two volume set for field implementation of Sales Achievement DNA. This volume contains three essential blueprints for applying actionable business intelligence; Access Blueprint, Effective Meeting Blueprint, Effective Presentation Blueprint. Access Blueprint helps the skillful user initiate access or establish involvement of relevant stakeholders who decide or influence the outcome of their sales campaign at target accounts. Effective Meeting Blueprint helps the skillful user deepen, broaden or sustain involvement of relevant stakeholders who influence or decide the outcome of their sales campaign at target accounts. Effective Presentation Blueprint helps the skillful user craft substantiated proposals to develop conditions amenable to earn agreement to proceed on proposals to form, sustain or extend durable business partnerships. The blueprints help the skillful user; focus on activities they control; make informed rational decisions; act kwledgeably deliberate; advance application of gathered business intelligence; help implement sales campaigns efficiently, effectively immediately. AABI helps the skillful user strengthen and extend their skill set. AABI helps the skillful user optimize their time and effort. Whether you are a newbie, seasoned hand, or somewhere in-between; whether you need to assess the viability of a lead, broaden your influence or grow existing customers, Sales Achievement DNA in a sober clear-eyed manner facilitates the ability to zero in on productive activities increasing the likelihood of sales achievement.
- Author BiographyThe summer of 1979 was when I first considered joining the ranks of sales professionals. I immersed myself in books of sales effectiveness. My goal was simple - achieve mastery over the domain to position myself for sales achievement. Over the course of my professional career I participated in many sales workshops, was trained by top-notch training professionals, read many books rich in wisdom and inspiration. I have sold to small, large and major businesses. I have facilitated many workshops throughout the United States and abroad. I have field sales coached many top sales professionals. To the authors, sales trainers and sales professionals I have had the good fortune to read, meet and work with, thank you for your inspiration and wisdom. To those who tested the material and through whose feedback and discussion enriched my material, thank you.
- Author(s)MR Manuel T Ortega
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.