All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $3.54Trending at AU $7.03
About this product
- DescriptionDramatically improve human capital management decisions by applying advanced analytics and Big Data techlogies and processes! Pioneering HR techlogy expert James Sesil identifies widespread flaws in today's HR decision-making processes, and reveals how advanced analytics can help organizations make far more robust decisions about employee selection, performance management, strategy alignment, collaboration, and more. In this book he shows how to integrate Business Intelligence, ERP, Strategy Maps, Talent Management Suites, and advanced analytics -- and use them together to make far better decisions. You'll learn how to measure and improve the value of HCM decision-making in workforce/succession planning, talent acquisition, career development, corporate learning, and beyond. Sesil teaches key lessons from sources ranging from online dating services to Moneyball-style sports player selection processes. He shows how to systematically improve decision-making through more complete and sophisticated collaboration and new Collective Intelligence approaches. You'll learn how to use both internal and external data sources more effectively, and review a wide variety of advanced tools w available from vendors such as OrcaEyes, Vemo, Aruspex, Peoplefluent, Infor/Lawson, DecisionLens, Oracle, Ultimate, Cogniti, IBM, SAP, and Microsoft. Sesil concludes by demonstrating how to build data driven cultures and organizations that truly want to bring objectivity to decision-making, and will actually use these remarkable new tools. This book will be an invaluable resource for every HR executive, manager, analyst, and IT professional seeking new opportunities for competitive advantage through human capital and techlogical invation.
- Author BiographyJames C. Sesil is currently developing state-of-the-art HR decision support software utilizing the newest machine learning and AI technologies. He has ten years' experience teaching at the London School of Economics, Rutgers University, and City University of Hong Kong. Sesil's work has won three best paper awards from the Academy of Management and the Labor and Employment Research Association and has been covered in The New York Times, BusinessWeek, and The Financial Times. He spent eight years in HR roles at Control Data, Honeywell, and Cargill, Inc., and he holds a Ph.D. from the London School of Economics.
- Author(s)James C. Sesil
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication23/09/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFinancial TImes Prentice Hall
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight378 g
- Width162 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.