All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe study addresses the question of whether kwledge management is an appropriate strategy for revising the Army doctrine development process in the contemporary operational environment. Case study examines kwledge management theory as applied to the proposed web-based Army Field Manual (FM) 7-1, Battle Focused Training, and then compares the case study to the Army's doctrine development process. Discussion addresses three kwledge management theories, and develops principles of kwledge management from two of the kwledge management theories. The thesis concludes that kwledge management provides only a partial solution for the problem of consistency and timeliness of the doctrine development process, and that kwledge management does t solve the problem of validating and testing doctrine. The thesis proposes Chris Argyris' theory of double-loop learning and kwledge management as a means to solve the problem of validation as well as consistency and timeliness of doctrine development.
- Author(s)Gregory D Robertson
- Date of Publication16/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight204 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.